INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View Schemes - Documents & images  (Read 992 times)

rogueblue

• World Citizen
View Schemes - Documents & images
« on: August 20, 2008, 03:58:45 am »

I'm practising with creating view schemes.

1) is it not possible to have say , image & documents visible in the same scheme? I tried to create a few with a rule ... file type = all , but it either gives me one or the other , depending where I create the scheme.
Solved: Used the Media Type filter = all

2) When creating a scheme under "Documents" , is it possible to have the "image icon" as a "folder" , similar to the other document view schemes? When creating a scheme, under the "image" icon selection I don't find anything as a folder.

3) what does the "filter in both directions" mean/do when it is checked or unchecked?

Thanks

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: View Schemes - Documents & images
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 05:57:21 pm »

3) what does the "filter in both directions" mean/do when it is checked or unchecked?

It means it will filter both ways as you select items in pane view.

One music example: You have Genre, Artist and Albums in pane view. If you select an artist, all the genres which that artist is tagged with will show under genre. The rest is filtered out.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

rogueblue

• World Citizen
Re: View Schemes - Documents & images
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 06:03:01 pm »

It means it will filter both ways as you select items in pane view.

One music example: You have Genre, Artist and Albums in pane view. If you select an artist, all the genres which that artist is tagged with will show under genre. The rest is filtered out.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up