INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All Artists not visable  (Read 1680 times)

buckeyewalt

• World Citizen
All Artists not visable
« on: August 28, 2008, 12:41:32 pm »

I really like this MJ very much...but I have to be doing something wrong and I need help. I downloaded all of my cd's and they are all there, but not all of the artists. I have 3 paynes sorted in artist/album/complete album, why the third payne,,,,I don't know...BUT the issue is that if I go by the artist, it does not show up, by when I search by the album, the album is there as well as the artist. I can also do a search by artist and it comes up. I would like to have all of the artists in the first payne, but I just don't know how to accomplish this. I thought I read all of the things to do...but I guess I am challanged!!  If someone knows what I am trying to do,,,let me know what I am doing wrong..!!

Higginz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • I'm Swedish
Re: All Artists not visable
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 12:59:09 am »

Make sure that the 'Artist' tag is ok for those who doesn't show up.
Also see if the 'artist' tag for that album doesn't include other artists (example: John Doe feat. Miss Smith)
That album will then be showing in 'Multiple Artist' : (see image below)

buckeyewalt

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 02:54:30 pm »

Make sure that the 'Artist' tag is ok for those who doesn't show up.
Also see if the 'artist' tag for that album doesn't include other artists (example: John Doe feat. Miss Smith)
That album will then be showing in 'Multiple Artist' : (see image below)

Thanks I will give this a shot!!

buckeyewalt

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 02:59:56 pm »

Thanks I will give this a shot!!

This is still not working. Maybe I didn't explain it correctly..which could be the reason why I am having problems. If I click on an album, I can see all of the artists, hovever, inthe window payne ynder artists, the artists do not show up in all cases. I can do a search and it finds them that way, but in the payne itself all artists do not show.up!
Pages: [1]   Go Up