Devices > Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, Airplay

ipod classic 120g

(1/3) > >>

jojobean:
Hello,
Just purchased a new ipod classic 120g. I am using media center 11.1 which worked great with my old ipod classic 30g. Media center finds new ipod and lets me drag and drop files. I transfer and all looks well, but when I check my ipod it shows their is no music,artists,or albums. When I go to setting the ipod shows GB's being used. Also when I connect ipod to pc it shows all music files there and says on device.
Am I missing somthing?

Thanks

Joe

bwaldron:
I don't believe the new Classics (or any new iPod) are supported by MC at this point.

ThoBar:
The Classics are working fine under version 12 (for most ppl anyway)

m1abrams:

--- Quote from: jojobean on September 17, 2008, 04:45:44 pm ---Hello,
Just purchased a new ipod classic 120g. I am using media center 11.1 which worked great with my old ipod classic 30g. Media center finds new ipod and lets me drag and drop files. I transfer and all looks well, but when I check my ipod it shows their is no music,artists,or albums. When I go to setting the ipod shows GB's being used. Also when I connect ipod to pc it shows all music files there and says on device.
Am I missing somthing?

Thanks

Joe

--- End quote ---
First they never made an ipod classic 30g.  That was probably a 4th Gen iPod.  Classic refers to the 6th Gen iPod.
The 80GB and 160GB iPod Classics work fine under MC12, however do not work under MC11.  I am not sure if Apple broke the support with the newer 120GB iPod Classic, however it would at least require MC12.

bwaldron:

--- Quote from: confishy on September 18, 2008, 03:08:20 am ---The Classics are working fine under version 12 (for most ppl anyway)

--- End quote ---

I know my 160 GB Classic works fine, I thought that the new 120 GB model wasn't working with MC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version