INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Changing View Default  (Read 1039 times)

bcrossan

• Recent member
Changing View Default
« on: October 07, 2008, 09:22:04 pm »

I am running MC12 and I am wanting my default view to be "Display View".  When I change it to that it goes back to Standard View eventually.  I had beeing using MC11 for a long time and this never seemed to be an issue but I do not remember having to set it that way.  I can't find anywhere to make this the default.

Some more info on my setup.  I am running a small program that was posted over in AVS forums to connect MC to a Russound CAV and send metadata to the pads.  I run this to play MP3s as well and MPEG movies.  So I need it to be in Display View otherwise the movies do not show in full screen and I have to go to the PC control and change it each time which is not ideal given where my PC is located.

Any help?  Thanks!

Scolex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Cheers
Re: Changing View Default
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 11:54:51 pm »

Are you setting it in Tools\Options\Startup\Mode ?
I have mine set to last view and have not had a problem with 12 or 13.
Have not tried setting it to Display in either version though, however
when I have closed from Display it has always reopened in Display
Sean

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 01:11:18 am »

as scolex said, in the options you can set the startup mode. you could also make a shortcut on you desktop using

mc12.exe /Mode Fullscreen

:)
gab

bcrossan

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 07:48:20 am »

Thanks guys but I am not quite getting was I was hoping for.  I changed it in Startup, but when I launch MC and click up in View it still shows in Standard View, shouldn't it be in Display now?  I tried playing a movie and if I play a movie first it is fine and in full mode.  But when I go to play some music and go back to play another video it is in the lower corner and not full screen.  Not sure what I am doing wrong here  ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up