INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jukebox and MP3  (Read 1723 times)

shaunl

• Change this by choosing profile
Jukebox and MP3
« on: May 06, 2010, 07:05:17 am »

Hi,
I've been a long-time purchaser and supporter of Media Jukebox through to Media Centre. The first version i bought was Jukebox 8 and the last version was Centre 13 (I think).

Anyhow I love it for its ability to manage my music. Unfortunately I'm just not interested in using it to stream, organise videos or images. I want it simply for music - my preference and I acknowledge its capacities in these other areas.

To be honest I find these other features get in the way of what I want - a plain ol music manager. Nothing more. The cost for continual upgrades for features I don't want is high so I have installed the free version of Media Jukebox instead.

Love it - no nonsense, powerful and great music manager.

However I today struck a pain in the butt problem with the MP3 encoding. I've looked through the forum and acknowledge that the player is free but MP3 encoding is not. Fair enough.

I am certain that at some point in the past I purchased an MP3 encoder as part of my previous purchases. I cant find it in my license files. Am I wrong? If I have can I use it again for MP3 encoding?

If I can't what are my options?

Cheers
Shaun L

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Jukebox and MP3
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 08:10:10 am »

I checked and don't see an MP3 Encoder license for anyone with your last name.

Please see my post here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=57435.msg390138#msg390138

There is also a $10 coupon available right now for purchase of MC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up