INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new 4th gen nano  (Read 1133 times)

mysteryroach

new 4th gen nano
« on: September 28, 2008, 08:50:16 pm »

thinking of getting one of these, but wanna use media jukebox or media center.  currently my 3rd gen nano does fine with MJ and MC.  anyone tried the new nano yet?  does it work?  i want to uninstall itunes really bad.  thanks

patrad

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
Re: new 4th gen nano
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 08:31:57 am »

so I finally broke down and got an apple device, that being an iphone 3g.  i knew i'd hate itunes after playing with it and friends houses.  installation and about 2 hours of playing with it after importing my library confirmed it.  I need to dump music onto it for a trip and started trying to using itunes browser. . . yeah that was not going to work. . . so then I found this thread which left me a little disappointed.  it did not raise my hopes for hoping that it would work in MC.  MC does not even recognize it.  ANYHOW. . . I found my happy place. . i  just created a playlist in iTunes called "iPhone", set iTunes to sync that playlist with my iPhone.  then I found you can just drag and drop from MC into playlists in iTune.  viola.  use MC for all media management now except podcasts.  use iTunes for only those very specific things like syncing photos and podcasts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up