INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio Listing problem  (Read 1193 times)

mlagase

• World Citizen
Audio Listing problem
« on: December 04, 2008, 04:10:49 am »

When clicking on the Audio button in the upper left corner of (Audio, Images, Video), my view also shows image files. I've checked the Media types in the tag menu and it lists all types for some reason. I checked the view and it is set to Image: Audio, but if I click on the set rules for display..., there is nothing listed there. Is I add Media Type is Audio, everything appears just fine and returns just audio files.

I haven't changed this view at all and was wondering if this should have been set to filter on Media Type is Audio or is there something wacky with my setup? Possible bug?

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Audio Listing problem
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 03:36:18 pm »

yes, for audio the media type 'should' be set to audio in the upper audio button. and as far as i can see, that is how mc is delivered in a fresh install. now when you talk about a view underneath the upperaudio button, mostly this rule is not included, because 'use parent scheme' is enabled.

:)
gab

mlagase

• World Citizen
Re: Audio Listing problem
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 04:40:32 pm »

I don't remember changing this view at all and have been through quite a few betas. Maybe something got changed somewhere along the line. It is working for me for now, so no sweat.

Thanks,

Mike

PS - I also saw another recent thread that mentioned the same problem as well, so it is not just me.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up