Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MPIO  (Read 1541 times)

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
MPIO
« on: December 20, 2002, 12:29:21 pm »

Anyone who uses MPIO...

I just posted an updated Plug-in (v 3.0.6) that implements the latest SDK from MPIO and includes support of multiple folder nesting. I do not have a player that supports this. My testing was done with a file that MPIO gave me to make my player pretend to be one of the newer players.  

The info MPIO gave me is pretty rough, so I hope the Plug-in smooths over this pretty well. If not, please post bugs and suggestions and I will work on them next week.

Thanks,

Steve

dubbs

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Re: MPIO
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2002, 03:06:07 am »

Hi there,
 I'm using an MPIO DMK and it crashes halfway through a transfer every time.  Transfer is from MP3's already ripped and stored from CD so they're coming from the HD.  It'll get to about 6 or 7 of the 11 or 12 selected tracks and then just freeze.  If I then comeout of MJ8 and then go back in the device will just say "initializing" and the app hangs again.  I downloaded the plugin from the site yesterday evening.
 Help!!

Ta... :-)

SteveG

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2002, 07:32:39 am »

Can you isolate what track it crashes on? If so can you email me the track (steve @ jriver.com)

dubbs

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2003, 12:08:57 pm »

It is the same track.  It's on Coldplay's album "rush of bloody to the head".  Track is called "Warning signs".

I've mailed it to you...

SteveG

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2003, 12:54:44 pm »

Dubbs,

I just posted a new Plug-in (3.0.7) and tested it with MC 9.0.95 and it worked great. I did not have time to test with MJ 8 but if it does not work for you, I will test it on Monday.

Steve

ssimmering

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2003, 11:54:07 am »

I am running MJ 8.0.394 and having problems installing the plugin for MPIO.   I get a 126 error, Unable to register hh_mpio.dll.   I'm also running Windows 2000.

Thanks for you help.

SteveG

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2003, 06:43:19 am »

ssimmering,

I found and fixed a problem with the download page. Please redownload the Plug-in and I think you will be all set.

Thanks,

Steve

duhva

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 01:56:05 am »

Hi Steve. Been away for a while, but downloaded the new MPIO plugin for v9 and had a problem getting MC to display the songs stored in my MPIO's external memory.

When I click on internal memory, it displays the files fine. When I click on external memory, it displays nothjing, but at the bottom of the screen does show that most of the memory is being used.

Any ideas?

Also, did you manage to implement the folders option? As I said, I haven't really played around with the new plug-in or MC in a while, so appologies if I missed it.

Thanks! -duhva

System Info:

Media Center Registered 9.0.165 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Center\

Microsoft Windows 2000 5.0 Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)
Intel Pentium III 277 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 196 MB, Free - 54 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.81 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.6144 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   No CD drives found.
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: Yes /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: No
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

SteveG

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2003, 06:33:41 am »

Hello Duhva,

Welcome back.  I just retested my MPIO with the latest plugin and version 9 and everything seemed fine. It displayed files on an external card without trouble for me. Could you try reformatting your card and then try again.

In regards to the folders, my MPIO does not support folders, but I have a way to test it and it appears to work. Please let me know what you see.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up