INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Organizing videos through Types  (Read 1153 times)

Puffkin123

• Recent member
Organizing videos through Types
« on: February 05, 2009, 07:50:15 am »

I've been trying to organize my videos in types of videos EXAMPLE: Movie, TV Show, Home Video, Music Video - then it would be organized in separate expressions throughout each type. I cant seem to find the column called Types but I can see i can organize my videos in Theater View in Types. Could somebody show tell me how I can tag my videos with the type of video they are. Thanks

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Organizing videos through Types
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 08:03:19 am »

the types in thv is just an layer for organising which got that name. but check out the 'media sub type' tag.

:)
gab

Puffkin123

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 09:27:17 am »

the types in Theater View is just an layer for organising which got that name. but check out the 'media sub type' tag.

gab

I tagged my videos in Media Sub but my custom library views dont show up in theater view using obsidian skin. I havn't been able to use any custom library views at all in MC13 in theater view.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 10:37:35 am »

I tagged my videos in Media Sub but my custom library views dont show up in theater view using obsidian skin. I havn't been able to use any custom library views at all in MC13 in theater view.
you are using the latest build from the top of this board, build 115?
are they not showing up in the options of thv, or when you placed them there you can not see them in thv?
when the last is the case, you want to have them in the video part? click on video and add your custum view. make sure that you do not nest it in something that has rules that exclude the files you try to add.
to be more clear

when you click on video and you choose set rules. you can see that only the video type is set. when you nest movies inthere, the sub type is movies, when you nest something inthere that is series is subtype, they want show up.

when this is not the case, you could att a screenshot from your options of thv.

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up