INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't have two file paths in view scheme  (Read 1066 times)

Marty3d

• Citizen of the Universe
Can't have two file paths in view scheme
« on: November 07, 2008, 12:16:34 am »

Quick question:
In my Audio tab, I've filtered out music that's not audio books or christmas music by using the path to my main music folder, "J:\Musik".
But now I tried to add my girlfriends music as well, "C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\xx\xx Musik" as a new Custom field, but the whole list gets empty.

Any ideas?
The exported search looks like this:
[Media Type]=[Audio] "J:\Musik" C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\xx\xx Musik ~sort=[Album Artist (auto)],[Album],[track #],[Name],[Disc #]
or
[Media Type]=[Audio] "J:\Musik" "C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\xx\xx Musik" ~sort=[Album Artist (auto)],[Album],[track #],[Name],[Disc #]

What's up with that?
Thanks!
/Martin

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: Can't have two file paths in view scheme
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 01:27:16 am »

[filename] and [filename (path)] are not default search fields, so I would expect your list to be empty as you have not specified a library field to search, which means that MC will search for the terms in all default fields.

[media type]=[audio] ([filename (path)]="J:\Musik" or [filename (path)]="C:\Users\<user>\Desktop\xx\xx Musik")

should give you what you want...

-marko.

Marty3d

Re: Can't have two file paths in view scheme
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 02:25:04 am »

Thanks marko!
I'll try it as soon as I get home from work. I believe that I had some issues in the past using [filename (path)] in the past, therefor I didn't use it, but I'm not sure.

Pages: [1]   Go Up