INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: panes or thumbnails and the status bar  (Read 1318 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
panes or thumbnails and the status bar
« on: November 25, 2008, 09:58:38 am »

when i choose panes as a way to view my library, and the file list shows albums, the status bar tells me something like : 30 albums (1.3 GB - 05:57:33)
when i change the panes to for instance artist thumbs and i leave the file list the same it says: 312 files (1.3 GB - 05:57:33)

is there a reason why this is. should they both not tell me the albums.
this is in 12 and 13.

:)
gab

marko

• MC Beta Team
Re: panes or thumbnails and the status bar
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 10:05:45 am »

when i change the panes to for instance artist thumbs and i leave the file list the same it says: 312 files (1.3 GB - 05:57:33)
If you give the file list focus by clicking inside it, doen't the status bar then update to give you an album count?
That's what I see, and if I click in the upper pane again, the status bar reverts back to 'files' info.

-marko

gappie

Re: panes or thumbnails and the status bar
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 10:12:24 am »

If you give the file list focus by clicking inside it, doen't the status bar then update to give you an album count?
That's what I see, and if I click in the upper pane again, the status bar reverts back to 'files' info.

-marko

it does when i find a free space to click inside the file list. or when i click one album  :). but with panes there is no need to give focus, click a pane it tells the albums.

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up