INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin for RaveMP 210  (Read 794 times)

dremo

Plugin for RaveMP 210
« on: July 23, 2002, 11:07:41 am »

I just came across an old RaveMP 2100 and I wanted to know if there is a plugin for it. I checked out the plugin page but none was there. I thought there was one for MJ 7, but I might be wrong. Thanks.

Drew

Steve

RE:Plugin for RaveMP 210
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2002, 01:08:14 pm »

dremo,

We do not currently have a Plug-in for the RaveMP. Unless the RaveMP can be seen by your PC as a removable drive it cannot be supported by MJ at this time. If you can confirm for me that it is not a removable drive, we can try to contact the people who make the RaveMP to get what we need to try to make this work for you.

Thanks,

Steve

dremo

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2002, 01:21:57 pm »

It's not seen as a removedable drive. The player was made by Sensory Science, which (I think) SonicBlue owns/bought. It's an old MP3 player connects via parallel port.

Drew

Steve

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2002, 05:43:51 am »

Drew,

I just did a quick google search and did not find a page for Sensory Science, although I did find the player. If you know of a contact or a weblink for them please let me know. If they have indeed been bought by SonicBlue, this is bad news because trying to get help from SonicBlue has been difficult at best. I can try them if there is not a way to contact Sensory Science directly.

Steve

dremo

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 04:36:28 pm »

I did some more digging and found that the RaveMp 2100 and the MPMan MP-F30 are the same players. I'm using the MPMan software to connect to my player. The MPMan people may offer some help.

Drew

Steve

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2002, 05:42:32 am »

Drew,

Thanks for the tip, I emailed them this morning. I will post something if they get back to me.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up