INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Expanding the Send To "Playlist" total  (Read 917 times)

Joelava

• Recent member
Expanding the Send To "Playlist" total
« on: December 30, 2008, 10:20:13 pm »

I ahve about 250 playlists in 50 Groups. All of a sudden with the upgrade to MC13, my "right-click, send to , palylist is limited to 17 groups and ? # of playlist' Is there a setting I can change?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Expanding the Send To "Playlist" total
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 07:41:55 am »

I ahve about 250 playlists in 50 Groups. All of a sudden with the upgrade to MC13, my "right-click, send to , palylist is limited to 17 groups and ? # of playlist' Is there a setting I can change?

Check for little scroll arrows at the top and bottom of the menu.  Put your mouse over them to scroll.

Typed navigation also works in menus, so press 'R' to jump to the R's, etc.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Joelava

• Recent member
Re: Expanding the Send To "Playlist" total
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 08:12:24 pm »

Sorry missed this. Does not work. there seems to be a limit to the total that will display. I can only navigate to about 15 groups and 75 lists inside those groups; SMy guess is some type of change in an .ini file...registry...?

To reiterate. When I "right click" on a song and then navigate to Send to Playlist, I am limited to the numbers above. I have about 50 playlist groups and 250 total lists. This tool took a step back. It severely limits my ability to send a single song to multiple playlists quickly

Thanks to anyone who can help
Pages: [1]   Go Up