INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Interlacing  (Read 1244 times)

kevvie010

• Recent member
TV Interlacing
« on: January 13, 2009, 05:38:01 am »

Hi with MC13 and an av in through the analog channel of a DNTV card, i get terrble interlacing isues,  are then any filters available?

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: TV Interlacing
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 06:36:06 am »

FFDShow has a de-interlacing filter that you can activate.

kevvie010

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 04:45:31 pm »

Is this from within MC or from external.  I am sorry but i couldnt see anything either way of activating it

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Dogs of the world unite!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 05:03:28 pm »

MC can use FFDShow when it is available on the computer.  You must install it yourself.  It can either be installed alone, or as a part of a codec pack, for example CCCP.  Read our wiki for more info on FFDShow and CCCP.  FFDShow and CCCP are free.

Assuming you have FFDShow installed, you can enable the option "Use FFDShow for post processing". This option is on the "Advanced Properties" page of TV Options. In Television view, click "Configure..." button, and choose "Settings...".  Select the tuner device under "Devices", and click "Configure" button.  Now you can go to "Advanced Properties" page and check the "Use FFDShow..." option mentioned above.

There is also a different option for analog TV devices. This one is also on the Advanced Properties. "Deinterlacing..." option at the bottom of the list of properties above the FFDShow thing.  It however is not guaranteed to work for all devices.  You have to experiment with it to see if it works for your device.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up