INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gapless playback  (Read 1969 times)

andrew3199

• Recent member
Gapless playback
« on: January 14, 2009, 12:09:51 pm »

Hello all.
   I have been using Media Jukebox for a few weeks now and love the way it handles album art. However! my CD's have been ripped and encoded to MP3 using the latest version of Lame.
   With the asio plugin configured my Pink Floyd Albums will not playback without the annoying gap between tracks, I know its not the MP3's that are at falt as they playback perfectly in Foobar. Has anyone found a workaround for this problem. It's driving me nuts..

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Gapless playback
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 01:04:08 pm »

Have you configured Media Jukebox / Media Center for gapless playback in Options > Playback?

Also, make sure you aren't removing head and tail silence in the same options page.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

andrew3199

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 01:20:47 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply matt. I will give it a try. Also I am using the WASAPI plugin in Foobar, do you think this could make a diffrence? and do you have any plans to incorporate the WASAPI output plugin for Media Jukebox?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 01:56:28 pm »

WASAPI is a Media Center 13 only feature.  It's free to try if you're interested.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

andrew3199

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 11:55:24 pm »

Have you configured Media Jukebox / Media Center for gapless playback in Options > Playback?

Also, make sure you aren't removing head and tail silence in the same options page.
Matt! Unchecked "remove head and tail silence" in options J River media jukebox is now perfect.. ;D
  Many thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up