INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fix please: Field preview not working if 1st line is shorter than column width  (Read 1085 times)

chriswale

• World Citizen

related to: field preview when mousing over fields in the list.

Lyrics preview:
If you create a column for lyrics in the main list and mouse over the field all the lyrics show in a pop up preview.
This is a great feature... however there is an instance when the preview does not work.
If the 1st line of the lyrics is shorter than the column width (i.e. the 1st line of lyrics fits in the column) then the lyrics preview pop up does not show!  If the 1st line is longer than the column width then the preview shows.

The lyrics preview mouse over pop up is the easiest way to read the lyrics.  It's an awesome feature.
This message goes out to the developers of MJ12...

Please make sure the lyrics preview pop up always shows on mouse over lyrics in the LIST, regardless of column width.
There are many other hidden lines of lyrics below the first, and the user can't see these.
Please don't suggest that I resort to going into tag mode just to read the lyrics -- this is tedious.  The feature for lyrics preview is in the list functionality, it just needs to work properly.

Thank you. I look forward to this working.

chriswale

• World Citizen

this post has been updated. originally i thought that this was the lyrics preview in the list. I have realised that this is instead the field preview for all tagged fields.
Pages: [1]   Go Up