INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlists, DVD Chapters  (Read 1123 times)

Mr ChriZ

• Citizen of the Universe
  • :-D
Playlists, DVD Chapters
« on: February 14, 2009, 09:12:32 am »

Is there anyway of adding a specific Chapter, or DVD bookmark to a playlist?
I want to create playlists of Music Videos, and in some of those I want to include DVD music videos,
however most of these have menu systems which come up.  Ideally I'd like to tell the playlist to skip past these somehow.

gappie

Re: Playlists, DVD Chapters
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 03:39:09 pm »

i agree, would be nice, but for more that dvd files. i posted this about mkv files in athread exploring about what would be nice in 13:
i was just thinking reading about cue files, if it would not be very cool when mc could do something like that with chapters from videos. reading the chapters and the titles of the chapters and giving the option to start the video from there. and maybe the posibility to change the names and the points from where the chapter start etc.
 :)

still think that something along these lines would be a great new feature..

:)
gab

benn600

• Living: Santa Monica CA Hometown: Cedar Rapids IA
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 04:29:54 pm »

I'd like this very much too.  With television DVDs, it would be nice to view the episode list OR the disc list.  A file located in the VIDEO_TS folder that MC saves would be my preferred method so it gets saved safely in the DVD folder and picked up by other MC systems on the same network.

Mr ChriZ

• :-D
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 11:28:48 am »

I never really got my head around stacks, but I can kind of imagine this as a better way of performing bookmarking.  Everytime you created a new book mark it actually creates a new entry for the file in the library.  This is then stacked with the original entry?
You can then add this entry with the bookmark to the playlist?
Pages: [1]   Go Up