INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: where does one go to learn about the ever changing features of Media Center 13?  (Read 931 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

I downloaded newest version of 13. and noticed things are different.

where do I see the help file? is the help file removed? I have done a reinstall of jriver And vista. Do i maybe have a corrupt install? Also in all media mode view schemes they are different... i have things called audio copy, video copy.  do we search the forums for new updates, changes and there meanings and how to use them or disable them? or the wiki? Ive searched both places and have no clue what the audio\video copy is for? or how to find out what it means? or how to remove it.

Also this may be the proper place to post these questions as well being i have no idea what they mean. and if it is ok to change them? I'm leary of screwing up my library for ease of use for others when they are here,  what does allow tree selection mean? support tree browsing? use parent scheme rules for file display? filter what in both directions?

Would really like to know where I can find all this information to read on a new editon basis so that i can keep up to date with JRiver technolgy and all the features media center offers Or Adds And be able to enable them OR Disable them if i don't like them. I read all the updates in each version but many times things added ive searched to see what they are or how to use them or where the option to turn it on or off is located. But i cant seem to find it most of the time. Am I missing where this info Is Shared or posted?
Thank you For Your Time.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Changes are in the history for each build.

Help moved to the Wiki.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?

Please post a question with a subject that describes it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up