INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Convert Format Problem  (Read 794 times)

sekim

Convert Format Problem
« on: July 18, 2002, 05:10:15 pm »

Just wondering if anyone can get this to happen.

Rip a file or two in APE format. Next try and convert to mp3 VBR. I have been trying to do this for a couple of days and it always brings up Winoldap errors.

I should mention that I had about thirty files selected for a mass conversion. It will get a few done occasionally before it hangs.

If no else can reproduce this I'll chalk it up as a machine that needs some help. Like total replacement.

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:Convert Format Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 05:18:43 pm »

Is this the part where we say "The ONLY fix for your problem, Mr. Head, is a COMPLETE overhaul of your existing system. Most likely a new machine (Punny) would be cheaper but make sure it is Top-of-the-line merchandise or you'll just have to do it again next year. Sorry, there's just NO OTHER WAY".
How'zat?
That's right.
I'm cool.

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 05:40:26 pm »

BTW,
Check out "Government Mule - Maybe I'm a Leo". It ain't Deep Purple but it's a pretty good jam.
C8
That's right.
I'm cool.

sekim

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2002, 12:28:37 am »

>>>> Check out "Government Mule - Maybe I'm a Leo". It ain't Deep Purple but it's a pretty good jam. <<<<

I'll do that.

As far as the other thing goes, maybe it is time for a re-format of this thing.

Lastnight I could have went and seen Ted Nugent. Played at the Medina Ballroom. Small compared to what he used to do. Bet it was a good show. I hate having to get up at 3:00 am all the time.....

Cdrmaker

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2002, 01:28:06 am »

I'm Not able To Convert Files From WMA To MP3. MJ starts encoding then nothing. it just stalls there. Even when I cancel Process, It still stays in the stalled State.

sekim

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2002, 02:25:04 pm »

So, I'm not the only one to have this happen? Has anyone looked into this? Please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up