INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slide show does not automatically change images  (Read 1181 times)

pwantzel

• World Citizen
Slide show does not automatically change images
« on: March 13, 2009, 01:37:57 pm »

When I select a group of image files and press "Play" it only displays the first one.  I can change manually to the next image, but it doesn't automatically change.  Unless I have "Pan and scan" on!  With this option on, it does change automatically.  If I start with it off, then set it with the P key and immediately turn it off with another press of the P key, it works then too.

Is this the way it is supposed to work?  Is there a setting I am not seeing that would cause it to work?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Slide show does not automatically change images
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2009, 02:47:11 pm »

When I select a group of image files and press "Play" it only displays the first one.  I can change manually to the next image, but it doesn't automatically change.  Unless I have "Pan and scan" on!  With this option on, it does change automatically.  If I start with it off, then set it with the P key and immediately turn it off with another press of the P key, it works then too.

Is this the way it is supposed to work?  Is there a setting I am not seeing that would cause it to work?

I'm not able to reproduce this.  If you're not, make sure you're running the latest version of Media Center 13.

Just so you know, if you start playback of images by picking a single-file (double-click, etc.) it won't start a slideshow until you manually do so.

If multiple images (or no images) are selected, it should start the slideshow automatically.

The pan & zoom setting shouldn't make any difference, and doesn't seem to for me.

Any other tips?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

pwantzel

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 02:58:14 pm »

This is version 13.0.132 running on WinXP Pro.  I will try this again tonight and confirm that it still does this.

I did try this with both no images selected and with multiple images selected. 

Question:  If I do select just one image (by double-clicking for instance) would you expect that manual changes to the next image would work? 

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2009, 03:08:28 pm »

Question:  If I do select just one image (by double-clicking for instance) would you expect that manual changes to the next image would work? 

You'll be able to manually change images with previous / next (or page up, page down, etc.).

Slideshow is linked to the pause state, so unpause (spacebar, etc.) to start the slideshow.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up