INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A simple but annoying problem....  (Read 603 times)

Decessus13

A simple but annoying problem....
« on: July 18, 2002, 12:04:52 pm »

Okay, so I may not be as experienced an MJ user as many of you are here, but please hear me out anyway. I love Media Jukebox for all its features, but there's a simple thing I can't do: I can't set MJ to stop automatically advancing to the next track on the Playing Now list. Is there any way I can do this without having to manually stop each time a media file plays all the way through? Or if this simple little feature isn't present in the current version of MJ, is it too much to ask to put it in? Thanks.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:A simple but annoying problem....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 12:11:40 pm »

Just don't add multiple files to Playing Now at once.

Try changing the double-click mode (Options->General) to only play one file.

Does that do the trick?

Thanks.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

LCtheDJ

RE:A simple but annoying problem....
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 04:31:10 pm »

The only work-around I know of that does not delete all the other tracks on Playing Now (PN) is to move the song to the bottom of the list so there are no more after it.  You will also have to have the 'Continuous' function turned off so when the end of the list is reached, it won't start over.

Winamp will stop playlist progression at the end of the current song if you hold down the keyboard Ctrl button while you click on the Winamp Stop button.  We've had a discussion about this before.  Many of us would like to have this or a special 'stop command' that could be inserted into the playlist that would cause play to stop when it is reached.  Ah, but there is soooo much to do already...
Pages: [1]   Go Up