INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Only importing MyMovies data for avi movies...  (Read 1230 times)

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Only importing MyMovies data for avi movies...
« on: April 10, 2009, 10:12:10 am »

OK so I've gone right through my collection in MyMovies and pointed them all to Online(Folder) and F:\MOVIES\Movie

When I import the xml file to MC it only imports the data for movies that are single avi files.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Should I point MyMovies to F:\MOVIES\Movie\VIDEO_TS? I tried this and it didn't seem to work either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
J.

Yaobing

• Administrator
  • Dogs of the world unite!
Re: Only importing MyMovies data for avi movies...
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 10:24:32 am »

OK so I've gone right through my collection in MyMovies and pointed them all to Online(Folder) and F:\MOVIES\Movie

When I import the xml file to MC it only imports the data for movies that are single avi files.

Am I doing something wrong here?

Should I point MyMovies to F:\MOVIES\Movie\VIDEO_TS? I tried this and it didn't seem to work either.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
J.

I am not sure if you did something wrong, or if I did something wrong.  But my assumption is that if you have ripped DVDs, you should specify the VIDEO_TS folder.  Does anyone know if that is what MyMovies intended?  I might need to change my code so it is smarter and searches the VIDEO_TS sub-folder.
Yaobing Deng, JRiver Media Center

tls62dk

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2009, 02:49:10 pm »

I specify the VIDEO_TS folder as a Online folder in MyMovies when the source is a DVD structure (VOB and IFO files) and a Online file when pointing to a single file (AVI, MPEG). This works just fine in WMC as well as in MC when I import it.

TLS

imugli

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2009, 11:27:03 pm »

OK, I tried both and still got nowhere...

HOWEVER... If I point MyMovies to Online(File) then point it to the VIDEO_TS.ifo file, it imports OK to MC, so I may just do this...

Thanks for your help guys.

J.

Pages: [1]   Go Up