INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with transfer to iPOD ..  (Read 1856 times)

MarSies

• Galactic Citizen
  • Keep on doing mambo ...
Problems with transfer to iPOD ..
« on: April 14, 2009, 04:43:03 am »

Matt,

I am experiencing several issues concerning my iPOD. I have been trying different options the last couple off weeks. These are two of the strange issues which has to be MC13 related.

Converting (ape) and uploading (wav) to my 160 classic goes wrong very often. I have tried different USB ports and that makes a little bit of difference. But in the end they all result in failure.
When dragging and dropping many files to my iPOD with 4 simultaneous conversions the uploading part most of the times goes SLOW, (the conversion itself is fast). So slow that in the end the proces hangs or goes wrong. And when it does my iPOD seems to be loosing a lot of diskspace.

Another issue I would like to report is that I digitalise LP's now and then and use Audacity to do the Analog to Digital conversion. Off course I use the highest sampling rate as possible. But when I try to upload these files to my iPOD MC doesn't convert it to the format the iPOD can understand. Probably the problem will be solved when I use a sampling rate of 44.1kHz, but that's not what I want.

Marsies .....
Pages: [1]   Go Up