INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Way to move theater view settings to another system?  (Read 1095 times)

rebecca1

• Recent member
Way to move theater view settings to another system?
« on: April 17, 2009, 04:08:10 pm »

I used to move just the library backup to a laptop with v12 , but it doesn't seem to keep the theater view settings in 13 -so losing the nesting etc

Is there a way to save the settings and import them? I did search but didn't find anything, sorry if its a nobrainer lol  ;D

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Way to move theater view settings to another system?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 04:16:17 pm »

It is part of the library, so moving the library should work.  It does for me at home on my systems, anyway.  Make sure you are using the current version of MC13.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

rebecca1

• Recent member
Re: Way to move theater view settings to another system?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 04:35:07 pm »

It is part of the library, so moving the library should work.  It does for me at home on my systems, anyway.  Make sure you are using the current version of MC13.

I think I must have missed something - I'd hand edited my views in theater view a while ago thinking this must be the way that I have to do it now - just after nesting was reintroduced. I think missed a change back to displaying existing views (video in this case).

Sorry if that sounds confusing, I think I still am a little, its just that the display in options on the laptop hasn't resembled the original machine the library was running on after importing it.

I'm think I'm actually chuffed with it, I think! :D

Btw thank you glynor!
Pages: [1]   Go Up