INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some audio/video files imported as data  (Read 1264 times)

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe
Some audio/video files imported as data
« on: May 25, 2009, 08:52:36 pm »

Hi!

Sometimes, an audio or video file will be imported as data instead of audio or video. This happened for example the first time I imported flac files, since I didn't know I had to install the flac plugin before I imported the files.

So, I know that entering the tag editor and simply changing the media type to audio or video fixes it. The problem is, if there's some files I imported a while ago that I didn't immediately try to play right after I imported them, and they're no longer in the recently imported playlist, how do I FIND the files if they were recognized as data? In the top left corner, I can choose audio, images or video, but I can't find a way to list data files. So how do I find files imported as data that may be hidden in my library? It's kinda hard to change the media type in tag editor if I can't view and select the files!!

Regards,
Audun
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC
Pages: [1]   Go Up