INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Possible Bug In Theatre View Items To Show Options  (Read 911 times)

stricko

• Galactic Citizen
Possible Bug In Theatre View Items To Show Options
« on: April 02, 2009, 01:15:45 am »

I'm re-building my setup from scratch so was resetting my Theatre View display options. So, I'm in Options, Theatre View, and maintaining the Items To Show list. I'm running r145

I've added a new root library item called Movies (which looks at a subset of my video library), in sequence, after the last Images item and before Videos. I've added a couple of library items under Movies, and then tested it in Theatre View. Fine, no problem so far.

Back into Standard View, back into Options, Theatre View. Now the new Movies item has been duplicated and appears in the structure in two places. Between Images (where I had originally put it), and again between Videos and Television. Both root items are complete, identical and have the same sub-items. Back into Theatre View and both items appear on the menu, and both work.

If I then try and change or delete either item then both are maintained in sync. Delete a library item from one root item, and it disappears from the "Twin".

Is this something I've done, or is it a bug?

Ranger45

Re: Possible Bug In Theatre View Items To Show Options
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:34:52 pm »

Is there a bug??!!woah is a really a great discovery of that.,