INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keep up the good work  (Read 664 times)

Agonostis

Keep up the good work
« on: July 16, 2002, 06:04:07 am »

I've been a registered MJ user for about 4 days now.  Every day I play with it more and every day I become more convinced this is the best $25 I've ever spent.

I will happily pay for any software where the team releases a new build every few days and hangs out in (at least) two different forums where I do to answer my silly questions.

I've seen lots of mediocre software in my day; I think you guys have a winner here.  Please keep up the good work and let your satisfied customers know what we can do to help (yes, I plug it...and I know lots of people with large collections of digital music desperate for a good way to organize and manage them).

-----
Robert

(PS...more cool visualizations!  And if anyone knows how to get the Geiss screensaver working with the S/PDIF output from the onboard C-Media sound on my my ASUS P4B533-E motherboard, please let me know)

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:Keep up the good work
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2002, 06:09:11 am »

Hey thanks, Robert!  Would you mind getting involved in our MJ Fan Cloning Project?
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Harry|PLS|The|PLS|Hipster

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 06:44:46 am »

Too late, Jim.....MusicMatch already cloned their users. See below:

HTH

Listening to: 'I'm a Fool to Want You' from 'Introducing Tierney Sutton' by 'Tierney Sutton' on Media Jukebox

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2002, 06:54:26 am »

bah
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up