INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: purchase info please  (Read 585 times)

dedidio

purchase info please
« on: July 15, 2002, 02:53:01 pm »

well aren't I the clever one - when I installed the trial I didn't realise my clock had somehow got to be in the year 2013, now I've corrected it my trial has been brought to an abrupt close.

However I'm not about to ask how to fix this as I bet you wont tell me!

What I would like to know is when I buy MJ how long does this purchase last?  will I have to pay again at version 9? I feel the help page needs more of a synopsis of your purchase plan at the begining, in addition to the FAQ's.

Thanks.

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:purchase info please
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 03:38:18 pm »

We don't talk too much about the future until it happens.  Sorry.  It's possible we'll ask for money again.

For questions about how the purchase process works, we have a FAQ under Jukebox/Purchase above -- maybe you've been there.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

dedidio

RE:purchase info please
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2002, 03:53:54 pm »

I've coughed up anyway :) just hope all those extra features I had for 2 days are as good as they looked!

and yes I had seen the FAQ on the web.  I think the bit which needs more explaining (in paragraph form not FAQ form) is the whole having a key which gets you another key to install, and 14 days and a year --- it all gets a little confusing and would be better in a paragraph.

cheers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up