INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: last.fm plugin  (Read 1157 times)

PushiTooL

• Junior Woodchuck
last.fm plugin
« on: May 25, 2009, 12:34:02 pm »

Is there a way to get the last.fm 1.0.0.10 plugin to scrobble repeated tracks? It's of particular concern with regards to listening to an mp3/cue. I have plenty of live shows and mix cds that are comprised of only one mp3 and a cue file. When I listen to the whole show/cd, only the first "song" scrobbles, presumably because all the songs really point to the same mp3 and the plugin sees them as repeat plays and doesn't scrobble them.

If it's not possible, any chance the 1.0.0.11 / 1.0.1 version will handle it?

Johnny B

• Galactic Citizen
Re: last.fm plugin
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 06:19:21 pm »

Hmm I wonder why do you use MP3 with cuesheet when gapless playback of MP3 files is no longer a problem?

PushiTooL

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: last.fm plugin
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 10:25:43 pm »

With most of the live shows, whoever ripped it couldn't be bothered listening through it all and cutting it, so I've created the cue myself. The mix cds aren't my rips either, I've downloaded them over the years.

Even if you take cues out of the equation, if someone is mad crazy about a song and listens to it on repeat for an hour, all those repeated listens should scrobble, not merely the initial one. I've seen others' "recently played" charts with repeated songs in them, so plugins from other players must be able to handle it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up