INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with pricing  (Read 9727 times)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems with pricing
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2009, 07:11:10 am »

I just read a post by Jim H, and I hope i understand this correctly. When MC 14 is released there will again be special pricing for MC 13 license holders.
That's correct.

Thanks for your business, past and (hopefully) future.  Too bad about MusicMatch.  It was a very nice product.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2009, 07:13:47 am »

And don't forget, for that relatively miniscule registration fee, you not only get the worlds best and continuously fine-tuned multimedia software, you also get these forums for FREE.  I can't begin to count how much I have learned in these forums.  There are some extremely knowledgeable people here who are always willing to help.  I'd pay a yearly subscription fee just to access the JRiver forums.
Can you imagine that we've had the same thoughts?

221bBS

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2009, 07:24:47 am »

Too bad about MusicMatch.  It was a very nice product.

It was crappy, I think that was the player I was using before I switched to MC ;D

Alexx

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Now I feel wonderful!
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 04:46:37 am »

Can you imagine that we've had the same thoughts?

Ha ha!  No doubt.  A good business man considers all angles.  Just think what you could charge for comprehensive documentation?  At the rate Media Center is updated and fine-tuned  I think a staff of 10 full time employees working 24/7 just might be able to keep a manual current.  I noticed that one poster wanted their manual in PDF format, so you might as well throw in colored pictures and diagrams to boot....  I myself, would prefer a hard-bound-leather coffee table edition with gilt edging and a red silk place marker, and it should come free with my paid registration.  Also, said manual should be available in 27 different languages including braille, and probably a Dick and Jane version as well....

I'm being facetious....

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2009, 06:52:14 am »

I've just posted an MC14 Preview on this board.  It allows MC13 licensees to upgrade to an MC14 license.

Alexx

• Junior Woodchuck
  • Now I feel wonderful!
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2009, 09:00:51 am »

I've just posted an MC14 Preview on this board.  It allows MC13 licensees to upgrade to an MC14 license.

Wonderful!  Thank you.  Done and done!  I'm all registered for version 14 and am awaiting the future fun.  I've placed my faith (and money) on the future because it is the best way I can help encourage it's continued development.

This was clever by the way.  I just love to watch keen business minds hard at work.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up