INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way to show song names when in a slideshow?  (Read 1315 times)

HomeyJay

• Recent member
Any way to show song names when in a slideshow?
« on: June 05, 2009, 09:00:07 am »

Please forgive me if I've asked this before but I was wondering if there's any way of showing song names / details when a new one starts playing while viewing a slideshow?
Windows Media Centre & MediaPortal both do this but I've not seen this feature here at all and it would be kinda neat!

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Any way to show song names when in a slideshow?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 07:14:22 pm »

where would you expect the song names. you are using thv all the time so i gues you see the images full screen?

:)
gab

HomeyJay

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 02:46:19 am »

Well, in WMC & media portal, when you reach the end of a song, a little semi-transparent stripe appears at the biottom of the screen telling you the name of the song, the artist and the album cover. A couple of seconds after the new song has started, the same info pops up giving you the info for the new song too. It's a neat touch and your guests get to know the song info.

ukahfur

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 02:35:46 pm »

I agree. This would be a very nice addition.

ukahfur

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 02:39:42 pm »

Let me add that I think it would nice if a little transparent popup would always appear regardless of what application is in the foreground. It would be nice, for example, if that information would appear when I have a web browser open and am surfing the web.
Pages: [1]   Go Up