INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Selection in Pane  (Read 1038 times)

joh

• World Citizen
Selection in Pane
« on: June 28, 2009, 03:34:26 am »

I am experiencing a problem. When in a view showing "panes and details" and using the lists in the panes for selecting (say an artist) BY TYPING IN THE LIST, the list in the Pane does not scroll down to and highlight the selection, but stays unchanged (the 'detail list' below the panes does however reflect my selection in the panes). I also notice that when running v13 their is a magnifier icon in the panes, while in my v14 instance there is not.

Have I changed a setting somewhere?

Thanks for any help!

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Selection in Pane
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:17:11 am »

The auto scrolling to keep selection in view thing is a bug that I'd imagine will be fixed during the coming week, and as for the magnifier icon, you're right, it's not there!! I have to be honest, I never really found much value in it, and it wasn't untill you mentioned it that I realised it wasn't there.

So, to answer your question, no, you haven't flipped a switch anywhere, that's just the way it is at the moment. The selection scrolling will be fixed, I'm sure, but I'm not so sure about the magnifier icon; that one may be 'by design' for MC14.

-marko.

joh

• World Citizen
Re: Selection in Pane
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 05:32:04 am »

Thanks, Marko. I could also care less about the magnifier icon, but the autoscrolling to keep selection is something I will be glad to see fixed. BR /OLle
Pages: [1]   Go Up