INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: lastFM plugin and watching images  (Read 1174 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
lastFM plugin and watching images
« on: June 15, 2009, 04:30:09 am »

i found some interesting behaviour with the last fm plugin. apparently, when switching zones, for instance while you open and close some images, with music playing (wich i just was doing), the song that is played is send over to last fm everytime. i was listening to this 19 minutes long coltrane tune one time. it got 'scrobbled' 7 times.. might be a nice trick for some to get some play counts up, i think its a bug though. but it also does not bother me, just thought i should report..

:)
gab

gappie

Re: lastFM plugin and watching images
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 03:18:23 pm »

maybe i should add that when you are in an other zone than the music is playing, like when you watch images, the scrobling does not work.

besides that, enable the buddy system gives an 100% change of a crash, like marko has reported very often.

and for those greenies like me, apparently there is a jriver user group on last fm, some familiar faces there...  8)
http://www.last.fm/group/JRiver+Media+Center

gab

gappie

Re: lastFM plugin and watching images
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 06:43:03 am »

i found some interesting behaviour with the last fm plugin. apparently, when switching zones, for instance while you open and close some images, with music playing (wich i just was doing), the song that is played is send over to last fm everytime. i was listening to this 19 minutes long coltrane tune one time. it got 'scrobbled' 7 times..

this seems to happen with a few other actions in mc also, like saving coverart. save coverart to external...etc

gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up