INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Customizing 3D Views?  (Read 975 times)

pbair

• Recent member
Customizing 3D Views?
« on: August 27, 2009, 07:50:41 am »

I have a few questions regarding the MC14 default view "3D Albums"

1.  Is there a way to customize the 'label' on albums that have no cover art image?  The default label appears to show [Album Artist] - [Album] sized to fit on a single line.  I'd like to see each field on a separate line.  Some of the longer strings can get too small to read.

2.  Is there a way to show [Album] field just below the the cover art image (similar to the default "Albums" view scheme)?

3.  Can a default image be shown when cover art is not available for an album (similar to the default "Albums" view scheme)?

4.  I prefer to use one album name for all discs in a multi-disc set and differentiate each disc with the [Disc #] tag.  However, the results in 3D view will sqeeze all tracks (from all discs) in a single column.  This is tough on my old eyes when you have more than 20 tracks.  Is there a way to show the track list in multiple columns?

Thanks.
patrick

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Customizing 3D Views?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 08:02:25 am »

2.  Is there a way to show [Album] field just below the the cover art image (similar to the default "Albums" view scheme)?

4.  I prefer to use one album name for all discs in a multi-disc set and differentiate each disc with the [Disc #] tag.  However, the results in 3D view will sqeeze all tracks (from all discs) in a single column.  This is tough on my old eyes when you have more than 20 tracks.  Is there a way to show the track list in multiple columns?

This is my biggest concerns regarding 3D View also.

2. A way to have Context belove the Album would be great. Then we could decide exactly what we want there (Album, Artist - Album, Album - Year etc). Just as the Normal and Theater View.

4. I have probably got a bigger screen than you. I can't read the tracs when the number get's above 30. But it's a problem never the less. I don't think the space would allow two columns, but why can't we just be able to scroll further down the track list? Put a small indicator at the bottom when there are more tracks to show?
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up