INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thumbnails lost or in wrong location in registry??  (Read 1310 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
thumbnails lost or in wrong location in registry??
« on: September 15, 2009, 11:41:40 am »

ok in 14 has the thumbnail location changed in registry??

have been trying for over  aweek now to get thumbnails to show up in 14 but none of them show up?  i have successfully done autoimport finally.  in regedit i have changed location. under properties thumbnails - base path i have D:\ thumbnails. but when i open up jriver now thumbs Don't show up but when i click on a media files\pic, music,vid then chose tag then click on image it will show up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated im going crazy here not having any of my thumbnails showing up!!

TY  

HTPC4ME

Re: thumbnails lost or in wrong location in registry??
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 12:28:39 pm »

well i guess i'll delete them all in d\thumbnails and try it again.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 05:28:13 pm »

hello?

Same issue no thumbnails at all, and everyday i have done auto import but can't get my thumbs to work?

TY

HTPC4ME

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 06:18:35 pm »

i deleted all folder in D as i explained before and started over and i noticed today when i goto D drive there are sperate folders for each day ive ran the auto import or build missing thumbnails. the first folder name is  {C007F48C-8685-446A-A925-EDD5D80A4A7E} (Size = 12.8GB) and then todays is called {FC242D4C-4C67-4BA8-8B47-EFA1DC9F5094} (Size = 16.5GB)  but the size should be over 22GB but i cant get it that high cause i get out of memory errors. also when the out of memory errors occurs,  the library thumbnails importing dialog is at or around 768,456 (but it's diffrent everytime i run the build thumbs or the auto import, but it's always around the 700,000 mark out of 1,456,798)

after she errors, every time i open up jriver and choose audio, images and video, and scroll all the way to the bottom and not a single thumbnails shows up?
Pages: [1]   Go Up