INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Connected Media with Dada.net and Handheld Plugin  (Read 1207 times)

jinzo78

Connected Media with Dada.net and Handheld Plugin
« on: September 20, 2009, 04:05:58 am »

If this is the wrong section, excuse me, but this is the first time I use this forum. Excuse also my poor English because I'm from Italy.
I'm very satisfied of JRiver Media Center 14, I think it is the best music program I've ever tried (I've tried also iTunes and WinAmp). Some days ago, I discovered the function "Connected Media", with which I can listen to music in a site such as Dizzler.com or Dada.net (I use these sites very often, above all Dada). But when I added Dada (using www.dada.it as site address), I click on Dada and the webpage shows up. I try to search an artist, and I can. But when I choose a song, I click on the Play button and a message appears (I'll try to translate it from Italian):

Error during execution.
Execute the debug?

Row: 1402
Error: 'this._swf' is null or is not an object

If I click on Yes, I can do the debug of the site with Visual Studio 2008 or Script Editor, if I click on No it does nothing. But when I move the mouse again on the Play Button, the message appears again. Why? Can I fix this thing someway?

And another thing. Recently I have bought a MP3 Player Samsung YP-Q2JCB, which uses .spl as Playlist format, not .m3u. I don't like EmoDio, because I always use JRiver Media Center to listen to music (and also to sync my MP3). I'd like to convert the playlists I create to .spl, but because it is a proprietary format, it isn't there in the Playlist format... Can I fix this thing, perhaps creating a handheld plugin for my MP3? I can use as programming languages VB2008 and C# 3.0, I don't know C++ and I'd like to don't use it because some time I try to learn it but it's too difficult for me :-/ ... In this case, could you help me, providing me some SDK or other stuff? Thanks, and again excuse me for my poor English... I'm a 16-years-old Italian...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Connected Media with Dada.net and Handheld Plugin
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 06:52:04 am »

Welcome.

It's a well stated question, and your English is fine, but I don't know the answer.

It's possible the site has a problem.  Try the site from Internet Explorer to see what happens.

Try visiting flash.com in IE to see what happens.  If your Flash plug-in is old, that should update it.

Pages: [1]   Go Up