INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View Buttons  (Read 1161 times)

SeaDrive

• World Citizen
Theater View Buttons
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:08:45 pm »

Is there any way that I can remove some of the buttons in a custom theater view skin? I'm using a hybrid skin that combines the side navigation buttons with the top roller. This allows for touchscreen navigation without losing some of the added features of the top roller. The problem is that a 12" tablet PC needs to have the Theater View Zoom set way down in order to fit all of the buttons vertically on the screen. Although I can hide controls, Home and/or page up and downthese are actually the most useful buttons. I would like to hide the zones and possibly the Save As Playlist buttons to free up some screen real estate. Unfortunately, even if I set the left button bar all the way at the top essentially hiding the zone buttons off screen at the bottom, as soon as I press a button the button bar appears to re-center itself and I lose the Home and Back buttons.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Theater View Buttons
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 09:42:35 am »

Theater View button support remains for legacy reasons, but all new work is focused on (and may require) the use of rollers.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Theater View Buttons
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 10:41:41 am »

The latest builds support vertical rollers.  Try Obsidian Touchscreen.

They provide a layout more like the old v11 button skins, but support nested roots and other new roller-dependent features.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up