INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Standard Audio, Video and Images view scheme behavior  (Read 989 times)

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Standard Audio, Video and Images view scheme behavior
« on: September 28, 2009, 05:54:29 am »

A while ago you decided to remove the icons from Audio, Music and Images in the tree. I don't have a big problem with that, although it is a step in the wrong direction imo. The auto expanding of this items when clicked on the other hand, is frustrating for people that just uses one view.

I've tried to look through the options, and have deselected the Auto expand option, but it don't help at all. Is there something else I can do? If not, can you please make the tree items NOT expand except when you hit the expand arrow?
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

gappie

Re: Standard Audio, Video and Images view scheme behavior
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 06:03:57 am »

when i understand you right: right click on audio, choose customize view, and enable 'allow tree selection'.
you can make it 'the one view'.

:)
gab

bunglemebaby

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 06:07:37 am »

If you really only use the root view you can just delete all of the views below the root. If you have some other views that you use occasionally, then this obviously isn't the solution. An alternative might be to create a whole separate root view (such as "Organizing" or whatever your use is) that has all of the occasionally used view schemes under it and still have naught underneath the Audio/Video/Images root schemes.
-JB

MrHaugen

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 07:10:55 am »

Allow tree selection was the answer! 10 points to Gappie :)
I do have a few other views underneath, but I'm not using it very often. So this is perfect. Double click opens the other views.

Thanks guys
- I may not always believe what I'm saying
Pages: [1]   Go Up