INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printing Track Listings  (Read 782 times)

tunetyme

• Galactic Citizen
  • Have tunes will travel
Printing Track Listings
« on: October 22, 2009, 10:27:13 pm »

Bump

I've downloaded 14 to see if there was any improvement between 12 and 14 for printing track listings as well as other audio features.  The same version for printing case covers is still being used in 14.  This is what I originally wrote before it was moved to version 12 issues.

Hi I have a couple of questions about printing track listings. 
1.)   Is there a method where I can print 2 different albums on the same page (portrait mode) or 3 on a 8 1/2 by 14 landscape mode?

2.)   Is there a method to change the information that is sent to the label?  For example, Album/Artist to Artist/Album.

3.)   In the "track listing" quotes are around the song name and the artist name is always printed afterwards.  This is fine for various artists but I would like to be able to customize the output. For example, the track number - turn off the bold, Song - eliminate the quotation marks, Artist name - option to have for various artists or eliminate for all the same artist, Time - remove the () and bold and align on the right side.

If this isn't feasible, what about exporting the information to Microsoft Word as described above?
Pages: [1]   Go Up