INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now list in MC14  (Read 894 times)

mstram24

• Recent member
Playing Now list in MC14
« on: October 24, 2009, 05:01:31 pm »

hello, im using the lastest version of MC14 mostly for organizing videos and i'm having trouble with playing now list.  As you know, this lists gets filled up as i'm viewing videos but my problem is that whenever i view a video in a particular playlist, the entire playlist ,as opposed to the particular video im viewing, gets added to the "Playing Now" list.  For instance, if i open MC14 and decide to view video X found in playlist A,  all items from playlist A will get imported in "playing now" instead of just video X, which is what im looking for.  For users like me, who happen to have many thousand videos in each playlist, this is very annoying. Say playlist A contains 2000 videos, playlist B contains 4000 and C contains 6000, if i choose to play one video from each playlist, i will end up with 12000 files imported in my "playing now". i think the "playing now" should reflect only the 3 particular videos i just viewed.  is there a way around this? or is there an option to solve this? if not, please make it a user request.   Other than that MC14 is the best video organizer on the market and i've tried many.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Playing Now list in MC14
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 05:06:59 pm »

are you playing videos by double clicking on them. if so check out the setting in tools>options>general>behaviour>double click. you can set it so that it will only play or add one file..

:)
gab

mstram24

• Recent member
Re: Playing Now list in MC14
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:14 pm »

yes..that solves it...essentially. thanks a bunch
Pages: [1]   Go Up