INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: splitting DSP output format  (Read 868 times)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
splitting DSP output format
« on: October 25, 2009, 06:27:25 am »

i think it would be nice of the output format dsp would be splitted. i think the channels should have there own DSP. for two reasons.

the output format dsp is only set after playback stop. i guess that that has something to do with the settings under bitdepth and samplerate. the channels should be reacting instandly?

the channels settings is something you maybe want to switch of when switching to the headphone dsp.

thanks
 :)
gab

small addition: i always thought it would be nice if in the channels, when choosing 4 channels, you could set the ofset of the second pair.  :)

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: splitting DSP output format
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 10:27:51 am »

small addition: i always thought it would be nice if in the channels, when choosing 4 channels, you could set the ofset of the second pair.  :)
to eleborate a bit on this. i have some kind of 5,1 system. 8 analouge outputs and a lot of digital. i use the analouge only. i just would like to have stereo from my front and back speakers. when i choose 4 channels and clone signal, the sound comes from my front speakers and from the middle speaker and the subwoofer. when i set it to 5.1 there is some mixing going on where i also get something out of the center speaker. i could rerout the second two channels to my backspeakers, but then i get problems with dvd's. now i could go into the codecs, ofcourse..

:)
gab
Pages: [1]   Go Up