INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added  (Read 48591 times)

llafriel

• World Citizen
Re: AutoMeta - multiupdate of films added
« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2011, 05:09:15 am »

That's the adress of www.thetvdb.com where the plugin retrieves tvseries info. If you're unable to ping it, then you have a network problem at your end. Firewall perhaps?

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #151 on: March 27, 2011, 09:04:47 am »

Now it's working fine  ;D. It seems the site was offline exactly when i've tryied  ::)

A little question for everyone. How you deal with the "Genre" of movie. The plugins create Action;Aventure;Comédie;Crime. In the Media Center and on my TV it's really not easy to deal with it. How you do ?

Again thanks, the plugins is really great.

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #152 on: March 27, 2011, 11:56:12 am »

I've created a field in MC called Genres wich is semicolon delimited. That way it's listed the same way as actors etc.

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!
« Reply #153 on: March 27, 2011, 03:24:52 pm »

llafriel Congrats On the New Addition.
Im looking forward to any changes\additions that can be made, i use your plugin daily :)

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #154 on: March 27, 2011, 05:08:05 pm »

Once again thank you.

Everything run fine.  ;D ;D ;D

EDIT :

I've found a little issue in the section TV Series.

When in the name of Series or in the Name of the Episode we have a caracter not supported by MC, the import doesnt work.
If I change the different name manually the plugin continue to listed it because the EpisodeID or the SeriesID doesnt match with the name recorded.

For exemple, I'll try to import the last series Spartacus : Blood and Sand, the ":" is not supported by MC
Another one, for the series two and a half men, season 5 episod 8 the name of the episod is "Is there a mrs.waffles ?", the "?" is not supported by MC.

Regards.

PS : sorry for my bad english :D

maid

« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2011, 10:41:32 pm »

Hi Great program.

How can I get the IMDB rating as it keeps using a number?

Can I use this from within MC for a single movie like send to in PVD?

How do I get it to list all my movies?

Sorry for all the questions
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

MrHaugen

« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2011, 05:03:20 am »

1. IMDB rating is not used as I know of. You need to create a TheMovieDB rating field to store the ratings. This is explained in the first post. Then you have to map this tmdbrating to this new field. Do this in options of the plugin. Remember to make all the necessary library fields and connect them all in the plugin option. There are several things that is sort of depentent on this.

2. What? Not sure if I understood this question. Single movie updates are done within the first page of the plugin. You can not use the power of this plugin unless us are actively selecting and using it.

3. To search for your movies you have to know what field you use to identify your movies. If it's "Media Subtype", you'll have to write [Media Subtype]=[Movies] or [Videos] in the search box of the plugin. Hit the Get button, and all the movies should be retrieved.

Read the first post carefully, and most of this should be explained I think.
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

chromathegreat

• Recent member
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2011, 03:20:06 pm »

All of a sudden, I'm not able to download zip archives from tvdb.  The zip files are damaged or incomplete, and won't unzip.

Here's the specific error I'm getting:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\tvdb\73007\en.xml'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.TVDbReadXml(String seriesid, String xmlfile)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.ComboBox3_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Do you think this is a temporary thing with tvdb's site, or are some of my configurations wrong?  I don't think I changed anything recently...

Thanks for the help!

--Andrew

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2011, 05:29:52 pm »

Same problem but only with some series like nip/tuck, the good wife.
For other one, everthing run correctly.

Not yet checked if this happend only with series I didnt import episode yet.

Edit : I've checked and this happend with new series. Problem since less than 1 week.

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Hi
« Reply #159 on: April 19, 2011, 02:34:31 pm »

I am now getting this error message when trying to do TV shows

Here is what it says when I click details

----------------------------------------------------------------------
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'c:\tvdb\80360\en.xml'.
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials)
   at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrlDelegate(Object xmlResolver)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.runTryCode(Object userData)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
   at System.Threading.CompressedStack.Run(CompressedStack compressedStack, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.OpenUrl()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.TVDbReadXml(String seriesid, String xmlfile)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.getseries2(String serieslistsearch)
   at AutoMeta.MainInterface.Button13_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3619 (GDR.050727-3600)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
AutoMeta
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/J%20River/Media%20Center%2014/Plugins/AutoMeta/AutoMeta.DLL
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3614 (GDR.050727-3600)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
MediaJukebox
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/J%20River/Media%20Center%2014/Plugins/AutoMeta/MediaJukebox.DLL
Ionic.Zip
    Assembly Version: 1.8.4.28
    Win32 Version: 1.8.4.28
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/J%20River/Media%20Center%2014/Plugins/AutoMeta/Ionic.Zip.DLL
System.Web
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3618 (GDR.050727-3600)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this is an easy fix for you llafriel, I seriously rely on this plugin to keep me sane :)

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2011, 03:37:13 pm »

Same problem as everybody. Waiting for feedback.

chromathegreat

• Recent member
« Reply #161 on: April 25, 2011, 11:40:02 pm »

I tried to reinstall the plugin, and now it says the interface won't load.  Not really sure what to do about this.  Any ideas?

--Andrew

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #162 on: April 28, 2011, 05:38:37 am »

Just a quick note-
Things ought to be working again now, the TVBD were having issues at the time of the last set of posts :)

chromathegreat-
I'm not the dev, and unfortunately I don't have the source (Hint, hint ;) ), but was it working for you before you attempted to reinstall?
If you're using MC16, I'd note that the default install options will install the plugin to the MC15 folder, and if you have two copies in different places it may well cause all sorts of issues. I'd try uninstalling and manually deleteing from the plugins folder any remenants befoer reinstalling.

-Leezer-

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #163 on: April 28, 2011, 07:04:29 am »

Right everthing run correctly now.
Without changing anything.

You just have to delete the wrong zip file.

steelman1991

• World Citizen
« Reply #164 on: June 25, 2011, 06:21:37 am »

Hi

Is this plug-in still under active development - just started using it and in the main it does what it says.

Some minor problems I'm sure:-

in MultiFilms is it necessary to download all the artwork (Covers and Backdrops - certainly don't need 27 covers and 38 Backdrops within a movie folder) can this be restricted in any way, or is that expected behaviour. Surely sufficient to download the most popular from themoviedb, and restrict download of backdrops to a user defined number.

Are backdrops even used in Theatre View?

Is there a way to auto monitor the identified folders for new additions, or do they require manual intervention?

Thanks - sure there will be more when I start on TV Shows lol.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #165 on: June 25, 2011, 06:48:48 pm »

Wow.... I'm totally baffled.  I was attempting to set this up, and I'm really not sure what to do here.  I think some of my confusion is over language-barrier issues, but maybe it is incorrect assumptions about what this plugin can do and how it is set up.

Can someone give me a rundown on what I would need to do to set this up with MC16?  Here's my story:

TV Shows: I have a crapload of TV Series episodes.  Literally thousands and thousands.  They are all tagged with [Media Sub Type] = TV Show, [Series], and [Season] tags.  The names are by-and-large in the format "2e06" (for season 2, episode 6).  Sometimes they actually have the episode name in the tag too, like "5e03 - Certain Poor Shepherds", but not all of them have this.  They are in various folders on my hard drives, including some external drives.  Most are in either M:\Video\TV Shows\ or X:\Video\TV Shows\ though some (the new stuff) are in either M:\incoming\ or T:\recordings\.

I'd really like to get it working to update my TV Show episodes with episode and series descriptions, actors, and episode titles (for the ones I don't have).  I'm planning to store the episode titles in a custom field rather than [Name] directly, because I like having the [Name] tag remain in that "1e07 - Title" style format.  I figured I could just make an [Episode Title] field and store the titles there, and then go through and manually fix the [Name] field with an expression.  If it works really well, I might switch this practice later and just use [Name] for the titles, but I'm not sure.

My hope is that this plugin will be able to work somewhat in the "background" to grab this information automatically when I follow certain manual tagging rules.  I suppose it would be okay if it was more manual than this, but I need to know what the workflow needs to look like...

Movies: I also have a bunch of movies.  Most of the movies have fairly decent info from Wikipedia, but I'd like to update the [Description] field because the info from Wikipedia for that field isn't very good.  Otherwise I'd like them left alone.  Same file locations as the TV Shows, except replacing "Movies" with "TV Shows" where appropriate.

I know I need to create some new "utility" fields, but I don't really know which ones.  I also don't want it storing ZIP files in my root directory, and would rather them be in my J River AppData directory or something like that.  Are there rules for where it can store these?

Can someone help me out with a step-by-step?
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #166 on: June 25, 2011, 07:15:42 pm »

Everything has been explain in previous post. First one for the needed new fields.

I work with it on 1.6 and it run for 95% of the time.

TV Shows : You have to fill the different options in "TV Series". The best to import everything in one shot is to put all the episode in the same folder (no subfolder), you define it in Page 3 of the options.
You define the target folder like : F:\TV Show\Series\@Series@\Season @Season@\ so i Have "Name of series\number of the season\. For the name I use @Episode@ - @Episode Name@ "1 - name of the episode".

The best is to import your series and put manually the name of the sere (it wouldn't be exactly correct ex : castle for Castle (2009). If the season and episode is not put correctly you can put it easily as excel).

And the click on import folder, you must see a pop up with all the name of your series to link it with the name used by tvdb
I imported 1800 episodes of series. I know what's the work :)

For movies, you can define in the options which Information you want to update and in which field.

If you just want to update the description you can use the following search "[Media Type]=[Video] [MyMediaType]=[Movie] [Description]=[]  ~sort[FileName (Name)]" to have all the movies for which you don't have a description. Or for the Films multi just use the selection "show only where IMDb id is missing" and fill it also.

I you want I can send to you my settings to help you.

Sorry but I have to work my English :(

Moe

• MC Beta Team
  • Hi
« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2011, 05:22:54 pm »

Glynor,

This is my workflow while using AutoMeta.

I use a separate library for tagging my newly acquired TV Shows and Movies.  This isn't necessary but I have a very large library and I just find that this keeps things nice and fast.  I also keep the files that I am working on in a local directory and then once I get things tagged I then move them to my server.

For TV shows I import the stuff into my tagging libary and then I do some preliminary tagging manually.  First off, I set the Media Sub Type field to TV Show.   Then I enter the Series name (Family Guy), the season (7) and then episode numbers (1,2,etc.).  To enter the episode numbers I usually use the library tool "Fill Track numbers from list order" and then just use the library tool "move copy fields" to move the track # to Episode.  After those initial tags are filled in I then launch AutoMeta.

In AutoMeta choose the TV Series tab and then press the libary button.  You will get a little popup window asking you to choose the appropriate series that matches your show. After you get through that AutoMeta does it's magic.  I can't remember the color schemes but I think if the file shows up green then it's all tagged, some times they will show pink (?) which means only some of the info was found.  Then just hit "Save info" and it will save the info for your files.  At this point you can close out of AutoMeta.  I then usually do a once over of my newly tagged shows to make sure everything looks good.

At this point I have everything tagged nicely so I then just move the files over to my server and then re-import them into my main library and I am good to go.

I've never used the wiki info for my movies and have always just used AutoMeta to tag them.  So I am afraid I can't be of much help in using AutoMeta to selectively tag movies.

The tags that you need to create are explained in the first post of this thread.  You can set where you want the zip files stored by pressing the options button on the TV Show tab inside of AutoMeta and the first entry is where you want zip files stored.

Hope that helps.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2011, 08:01:56 pm »

Thanks for the tips.  I did eventually get it working.  Some of my confusion was absolutely incorrect assumptions on my part,  but.... I do still have some thoughts on it that I'll share, but I need some more time to collect my thoughts.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2011, 08:11:53 pm »

To enter the episode numbers I usually use the library tool "Fill Track numbers from list order" and then just use the library tool "move copy fields" to move the track # to Episode.

Save yourself a step.

1.  Select files showing in the proper order.
2.  Edit the [episode] field of the first one in the list (either in-line in details view style, or in the Tag AW).
3.  Type: =Counter()

Done.

You can also have the counter count from a specific starting digit via =Counter(6) and pad the numbers with leading zeroes (if necessary) via =PadNumber(Counter(), 2).

Try them out.

I prefer my name tag as described above eg (4e06 - Episode Title).  This makes the display of the files nicer in Theater View without having to use fancy expression magic in the Caption option.

An easy way to accomplish this, once I made my [Episode Title] custom field is this command entered onto the Name field with a bunch of files selected:

Code: [Select]
=[Season]ePadNumber([Episode], 2) - [Episode Title]

maid

« Reply #170 on: July 04, 2011, 03:16:45 am »

Is this one like PVD?

Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2011, 01:35:14 am »

Just installed this after reading about it in the "other thread" on AVS. Works great for my movies... Well done...

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

HTPC4ME

« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2011, 01:56:46 am »

glynor, anyone figure out how to tag music with autometa? i really need a good music tagger built into jriver. Ideas/tips?

wer

« Reply #173 on: September 29, 2011, 09:41:55 pm »

I have Autometa working OK, except for one thing...

If I try to use the options dialog to "Download episode thumbnails" then I get the following error box:
"Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application....  Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

This happens any time I try to hit the OK button in the options dialog.  Can't click OK, so can't turn on the grabbing of episode thumbnails.

Is there any way to turn on the option manually by editing a config file or something?  It seems to retrieve and tag just fine, it's just the options dialog that's broken.

Thanks...

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2011, 05:30:04 pm »

The series part doesnt find any information about new series :( :( :(

)p(

« Reply #175 on: October 15, 2011, 07:42:18 am »

It also does not find the newest episodes from some older series anymore. For example the newest episodes of The Office US.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #176 on: October 16, 2011, 12:39:39 pm »

Movies don't work - the remote server returned an error.. Now we have no way of tagging in jriver :(

steelman1991

• World Citizen
« Reply #177 on: October 16, 2011, 03:37:33 pm »

It also does not find the newest episodes from some older series anymore. For example the newest episodes of The Office US.
The series part doesnt find any information about new series :( :( :(
Here's a strange one - I previously had issues obtaining new episodes, didn't notice when it started just that new episodes and screenshots weren't being downloaded. Lo and behold tried again yesterday and it now works perfectly and filled the previous blank episodes - you figure  ?

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #178 on: November 01, 2011, 03:05:06 am »

Hi,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I haven't had time to work on the plugin anymore. Bought a new (old) house, new kid etc. I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to continue with it.

Here's a strange one - I previously had issues obtaining new episodes, didn't notice when it started just that new episodes and screenshots weren't being downloaded. Lo and behold tried again yesterday and it now works perfectly and filled the previous blank episodes - you figure  ?

There is no easy way of telling if seriesinfo from tvdb has been updated since the last search, at least there wasn't when I wrote the plugin. Deleting the content of the folder where you store the seriesinfo will force a fresh download of seriesinfo. This might be why it suddenly worked.

)p(

« Reply #179 on: November 01, 2011, 03:52:15 am »

Deleting the content of the folder where you store the seriesinfo will force a fresh download of seriesinfo. This might be why it suddenly worked.

Thanks! Deleting the zip files with the id's from the misbehaving series solved also my issue!

MoThA

• Recent member
« Reply #180 on: November 01, 2011, 03:53:03 am »

Deleting the folder AND the recycle bin and it's work.

Thanks

llafriel

• World Citizen
« Reply #181 on: November 01, 2011, 07:44:24 am »

Great stuff  :)

wer

« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2011, 12:31:57 am »

Welcome back llafriel... Any thoughts on my unhandled exception problem post above from Sept 29?

Thanks very much.   :)

steelman1991

• World Citizen
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2011, 03:54:10 am »

Hi,

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but I haven't had time to work on the plugin anymore. Bought a new (old) house, new kid etc. I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to continue with it.

There is no easy way of telling if seriesinfo from tvdb has been updated since the last search, at least there wasn't when I wrote the plugin. Deleting the content of the folder where you store the seriesinfo will force a fresh download of seriesinfo. This might be why it suddenly worked.

Hi Mate - yeah life has a habit of interfering, though buying a 'new kid' seems a bit extreme  ;). Just a small plea that you might find some spare time to continue to support and develop this very helpful application.

I don't know what is involved, time wise, this is just a request from a very grateful end-user, who at the moment finds using JRiver an absolute bind without a working version of your app.

Thanks again and welcome back - that is if you are back  ;D.

HTPC4ME

« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2011, 07:21:15 pm »

Well put Steel, If I may add... if you'd be sound kind to let another continue your fine work. I will pay for this plugins support.

It's so easy compared to other tagging programs (not as detailed) But it's easy to use and gets job done.. Especially for those who don't have the time to learn a in depth tagging program.

Autometa built into jriver i think would make first time user experiences that much better. simple and gets job done without a big learning curve.

Thanks for this great plugin :)

steelman1991

• World Citizen
« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2011, 05:59:56 am »

Well put Steel, If I may add... if you'd be sound kind to let another continue your fine work. I will pay for this plugins support.

It's so easy compared to other tagging programs (not as detailed) But it's easy to use and gets job done.. Especially for those who don't have the time to learn a in depth tagging program.

Autometa built into jriver i think would make first time user experiences that much better. simple and gets job done without a big learning curve.

Thanks for this great plugin :)

Agreed - happy to contribute as well financially. You got someone in mind xtacbyme?

leezer3

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2011, 08:47:09 am »

Anything always appreciated :)
Please consider releasing your source code if you're not able to carry on, and someone else will pick up things- I'm no good at building GUIs, but I've got some experience tweaking and debugging existing code.
There will be others too!

-Leezer-

HTPC4ME

« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2011, 12:08:25 pm »

no idea who... just throwing it out there.
Love to see this fully developed. music/Discogs as well!

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2011, 06:11:58 pm »

What is the recommended way to handle multi-episode shows.  For example a 2 hour 'part 1/part 2' that is a single episode on the DVD?  Right now I have 'episode' set as '1-2', and no matches are found.

BartMan01

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2011, 01:47:10 pm »

I get an 'Unhandled exception has occurred' error when trying to set options.  Any known ways to fix this?
-------------
Edit - nevermind.  Needed to create the two ID fields from the first page instructions...

wer

« Reply #190 on: November 10, 2011, 10:45:01 pm »

I created all three fields as instructed, and I still get the Unhandled Exception...

Some help please, llafriel?   ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up