INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will PAY For Skin  (Read 1947 times)

lionking

• Recent member
Will PAY For Skin
« on: November 22, 2009, 07:57:12 am »

Hi

I am willing to pay someone if they would be intrested in tweaking the Theaterview Acajou or Obsidian Touchscreen skin for  me or creating a new touchscreen skin for me.

Please let me know if anyone would be keen.

Thanks
Cliff

zxsix

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Will PAY For Skin
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 09:22:18 am »

Can you post some more details about your expectations?
Starting with the Obsidian skin, what types of changes are you wanting?
Functionality changes?  Visual changes?  Just different colors?

lionking

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 12:15:09 pm »

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I am using a 1366 x 768 touch screen

What I would like from the skin is it to be complete touchscreen friendly, with as few use of the roller bars as possible, and more permanent buttons on the screen, so in other words i dont want to have to click on a few different butons to add a song to the que, or give a command.
To me the Acajou skin would be perfect if we could get all the functions to work with the latest release of MC. As it is at the moment it does not allow songs to be added to the playlist.

On the Obsidian Touchscreen skin i would either like the scroll bar to be made a lot bigger or direction "Previous", and "Next" Buttons to be shown permanently, as well as volume permanent volume buttons that show you at what level the volume is being adjusted.

Also when you are in the playing now screen it should automtically have a play bar telling you how much time left to the song.

The features of Obsidian Touch Skin is perfect, but just too many button pushes to do 1 thing. To me the perfect skin would be Obsidian Touchscreen, but with the buttons somehow permanently on the screen like acajou.
The other function that would be nice to have, is a click sound whenever a button is pushed so u know u have made contact.

Please tell me if i am being to unreasonable with my request.

Thanks
Cliff

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 04:31:45 pm »

i 'repaired' acajou to work with mc 14, i could imagine it works nicely with a touchscreen, but since i dont have one... here is the thread: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=54343.0
you can download it there and give it a try. i would be interested to know if it does work well with a touchscreen. and what doesnt. there are a few bugs in the way mc handles the vertical scrollbar.. you will see

:)
gab

lionking

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 05:11:02 am »

Thank you for your reply Gappie.

I havent had a chance to test it yet, either today or tmrw

As soon as i have i will give you feedback.

Thank you again
Cliff
Pages: [1]   Go Up