INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Scheduler Puzzle  (Read 948 times)

JMDD

Media Scheduler Puzzle
« on: July 03, 2002, 06:30:58 pm »

OS Window 98
MJ Version 8.0.318

I am having a problem with Media Scheduler. I am attempting to record sound using the  Add One Task option to record for 1 minute in order to test MS. I am using the Microphone connection. After I select my settings and add artist and album names, MS counts down and then MJ opens. At that point, I get the following message:

"Media Jukebox was unable to play any of the files in the playlist. Please make sure that the path in the Media Jukebox library points to the right location. Also check that you are not unintentionally filtering these files".

I click OK and after I do so, the recording begins. Obviously that is a problem since it defeats the whole purpose of MS.

By the way, I have never had any problems playing any of the files in the playlist when I have been trying to do so despite what the error message says.

Other than this problem, I think that so far MJ is really great!

LABTUNES

RE:Media Scheduler Puzzle
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2002, 07:21:17 am »

i'm having kinda the same thing happening. anyone have any ideas???

Larry

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2002, 09:41:42 am »

I had a similar problem with Win98, but it worked when I upgraded to Win2K

marman

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2002, 08:00:35 am »

Hey, I guess this is tech support. Why is there no answers to these questions? I really like MJ, but I need the Scheduler to work before I consider buying it. Any help out there?
 I am running Win2k and I am having the same troubles- an error screen comes up and it won't start recording until Enter is pressed, then it never ends. HELP!! Tech support!!

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2002, 08:09:36 am »

When you don't get an answer it means that nobody knows.

You might try to update to the latest version.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Marman

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2002, 08:57:52 am »

I thought I had the latest version. I downloaded it last week. Is there a newer version out already? Is this a problem being looked at, or is this a feature not really supported?
Pages: [1]   Go Up