INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Converting FLAC to mp3 while embedding cover art  (Read 4351 times)

EasyTiger

Converting FLAC to mp3 while embedding cover art
« on: January 11, 2010, 06:39:19 pm »

Hi, I've got my music library saved as FLAC files with the Folder.jpg cover art in each directory.

I'm to trying to convert everything to mp3 using the inbuilt converter (so I can have a separate library for my ipod) but I want the cover art to be embedded into each separate mp3 file. I can convert to mp3 easily enough, but it doesn't inject the Folder.jpg into each file. Any way to do this?

cheers

sunfire7

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Converting FLAC to mp3 while embedding cover art
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 07:17:07 pm »

In the sync options, under Audio, there is the option:  "Cover Art: Add to Tags". 
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish

Vocalpoint

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 12:40:56 pm »

Hi, I've got my music library saved as FLAC files with the Folder.jpg cover art in each directory.

I'm to trying to convert everything to mp3 using the inbuilt converter (so I can have a separate library for my ipod) but I want the cover art to be embedded into each separate mp3 file. I can convert to mp3 easily enough, but it doesn't inject the Folder.jpg into each file. Any way to do this?

cheers

Why not just embed the Album art right into the FLAC file from the get-go? Then any conversion in the future carries it over automatically. I ditched the ole "folder.jpg" scenario...eons ago....

tcman41

• Sound Surfing!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 01:09:20 pm »

I also believe one can copy and convert to the ipod at the same time without even touching your original files.
Pages: [1]   Go Up