INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album covers for discs and songs  (Read 531 times)

John G.

Album covers for discs and songs
« on: July 02, 2002, 06:32:11 pm »

Is there a way to automate the adding of images (album covers) to albums (and songs)?  The way I have most of my MP3's is arranged is into different directories for artists, and beneath those the albums pertaining to each artist.  It would be nice if I could drop an album image into the relating album directory and have it imported into each song in that directory.

If there isn't an easy way to do this I'm going to spend forever adding album covers to my songs and ripped CD's. :)

JNKH

RE:Album covers for discs and songs
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2002, 07:47:38 am »

Hi John,

In XP, after you drop the album art, the file folder will show the cover, which is nice in file explorer.

In MJ, you can select the album tracks in the library, click PROPERTIES, choose image, and choose your art cover filename, and it automatically updates all the tracks to store the album image.

John G.

RE:Album covers for discs and songs
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2002, 05:54:03 pm »

That will be nice for the folder icon, but I was really hoping to avoid doing the steps you mentioned for 400|PLS| ripped CD's.  I've done it for a few but realized that there are more productive ways to spend my time then adding album covers for the next year or so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up