INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Remote problem  (Read 1105 times)

badger

• Galactic Citizen
  • Change this by choosing profile
Remote problem
« on: January 22, 2010, 03:45:05 pm »

Today I'm getting an error saying "one or more updates must be installed in order to run MC".  I click no, and get a screen informing me of the upgrade to 130.  I'm stuck at build 101 because its the last one to recognize my remote...... so I can't upgrade.

The error dialog will not go away unless I click "yes" to the upgrade.  Then everything seems OK (doesn't force the upgrade).  Is JRiver recommending 130 as a production release?... and if so, is the remote capability fixed?

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Remote problem
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 04:53:22 pm »

I got this a few days ago as well.  I didn't proceed with it.  I had JUST reinstalled the latest build, and it happened on the first or second run of the new build.  I just reinstalled the latest build manually and it hasn't returned.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 10:16:05 pm »

I can verify remote still doesn't work in build 130. Actually it's even worse for me. I had a work around with my IMON software. IMON allows different settings for each program. The ones for MC worked for everything but Display View. I was able to set something called a Custom Command and for some reason that worked with Display View. 130 broke that for me as well. Other than that though, works great. Still playing around with DLNA...

gvanbrunt

• MC Beta Team
  • MC Nerd
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 02:10:20 pm »

Wierd. I installed 131 and my remote now works in Display View. There was nothing in the change log though...
Pages: [1]   Go Up