INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Win 7 or Media 14 issue?  (Read 745 times)

monsterman

• Recent member
Win 7 or Media 14 issue?
« on: January 24, 2010, 10:41:04 am »

i have been using media 12 for the past 2yrs and are very happy with it.
Recently i bought a new HTPC(Duo Core) with 4gb of ram and 1gb of display memory (ATI Radeon HD). My system has both VGA and HDMI out which i hook it to both my Projector and the desktop lcd. (desktop being primary display and projector as extended display). i installed v12 of media center and it works great on both the primary and extended display (except that ver12 could not support sub-title in win7).

Today i try to download media center v14. It playback fine on the desktop monitor but i could not get the main movie to extend the display onto my projector screen. (the extended display just show the blue windows logo but not the movie).

I uninstall version 14 and reinstall ver12. Both the monitor and external display projector works great.( i can minimise media center in the primary display and the extended projector still shows full movie display).

Before i upgrade to ver14, i need to know how to resolve the extended display issue. Is this win7 issue, media center ver14 incompatibility to win7 issue or less likley the VGA card issues?

pls advice.

Pages: [1]   Go Up