Devices > JRiver Id -- Hardware by JRiver

Imaginary Device [JRiver Id is now shipping]

<< < (3/23) > >>

JimH:

--- Quote from: leezer3 on January 29, 2010, 07:12:50 pm ---I'd have thought you'd need a 3.5mm stereo if this was going to work.

--- End quote ---
1/8" and 3.5mm are the same.  Mini-stereo is another name for the jack. 

cncb:

--- Quote from: JimH on January 29, 2010, 06:29:48 pm ---It has audio out jacks, maybe RCA, maybe 1/8" stereo.

--- End quote ---

How about digital (s/pdif) output?

glynor:
Jim, would it be WiFi or wired Ethernet?  If it works well, I'd buy one.  If there was a WiFi version (maybe for extra money) I'd probably buy two.

glynor:
If it was WiFi and could be battery operated (but also able to be plugged in, of course), that would be even more fantastic.  Then you could combine it with one of these (using the aux-input) and you'd have a small wireless boombox that you could take anywhere you want within your wireless network and have music provided by MC.  Freaking awesome.

Of course, a DLNA Rendering app for my iPhone would probably accomplish the same thing...

struct:

Would have to have SPDIF out as minimum.  Would also preferably have USB out so I could use my own USB Dac on other system.  If you made it with a good DAC I am sure you would pick up users outside MC in the audiophile universe.

Wireless would be (strongly) preferred. 

240V version?

Craig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version