INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Text under a thumbnail - Multiple-lines?  (Read 1023 times)

struct

• Galactic Citizen
Text under a thumbnail - Multiple-lines?
« on: January 30, 2010, 11:40:48 pm »

I was quite pleased when I found that I could put additional text (from fields) under my movie thumbnails.  So now I can see the name, MPAA rating and IMDb score. [done through customize view -> thumbnails->text and simply adding the fields i wanted]

My problem is the description field.  This is typically a few lines of text but only a single line is ever shown.  I probably don't want a lot of lines, maybe 4 or 5. 

Is there a way to get a few lines displaying?

Thanks
Craig

PS: Additional question... for TV shows I have set a view with categories of Series and Season.  After selecting the series and clicking on the correct season I get a list of files in a separate frame below.  For all of these files only the name is displayed, despite the fact that I have asked for other fields, such as episode number, description, etc.  These other fields are visible in the Seasons lists but obviously show [Varies] for most.

If I extend the categories to include Episode, I get a list of all of the episodes but it reports the episode number where the "Name' field is requested.  Other fields appear correctly.  Only after double clicking an episode, does it appear in a frame below and then it displays the name field and none of the other fields. [this is also another set of double clicks to get to be able to play the file, so not really prefered]

Any ideas?

PPS: Feature request....it would be great if I could change the fields visible depending on how deep I am in the category list, eg. under a series thumbnail, I would like the total number of episodes and not simply [Varies] under each of the fields I have asked for.

Pages: [1]   Go Up